Job Description and Requirements
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software
Synopsys is seeking a Senior Java software engineer to help us reimagine and improve the back-end infrastructure for the Black Duck application. As a team member, you will collaborate with other engineers to propose designs,
define epics, groom backlog stories, and develop features and services. As a quality minded person, you will be responsible for authoring repeatable automated tests for your solutions and integrating them with continuous integration. You will become a domain expert in open source, vulnerability detection, and license compliance. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, hands-on engineer that has an excellent track record of delivering enterprise scale solutions.
You will be responsible for
• Java code and test, developing new algorithms and refining existing algorithms to drive performance and scalability
• Documenting solutions by developing high-level design, technical documentation, and clear code comments
• Coordinating with technical management on current features and tasks
• Collaborating with other team members to design and implement features
• Debugging existing source code
• Designing features across cross-functional teams
You will need
• 10+ years of general programming experience (Java required, Java 8 preferred)
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate
• Knowledge of software design patterns
• Experience working with large datasets
• Relational database design preferred
• Strong aptitudes in data structures and algorithms
• Experience handling fault tolerance and recovery
Nice to have
• SQL, PostgreSQL, Docker (Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift), Gradle, Tomcat, Logstash, Shell Scripting
Great Work Environment
• High-powered laptop, dual external displays, etc.
• Modern, open concept office
• Snacks in the kitchen, games for break time
• Fantastic team
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.