Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Portable Stimulus (PSS) is a new industry standard that enables specification of test intent – that can be used to generate verification scenarios for simulation, in-circuit emulation, FPGA and post-Silicon environments.
Many companies are adopting PSS to meet the challenges of verifying today’s complex systems. Vayavya Labs is helping with this transition – with years of expertise in embedded software and the PSS standard itself.
See https://vayavyalabs.com/hsi-portable-stimulus/ for more information on the standard and what we as Vayavya Labs are contributing.
The candidate will be part of the team working on Portable Stimulus technologies (PSS). Training on PSS will be provided as part of the ramp-up phase. This is a good learning opportunity for someone already familiar with writing manual tests for post-silicon V&V.
- Understanding the customer requirements on unit/system-level verification scenarios and developing those scenarios in the PSS language
- Implementing and bring-up of drivers in the customer’s verification environment
Key Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in C programming, as used in embedded systems or in System Verilog for RTL verification
- Experienced on Linux / RTOS and bare-metal SW for embedded
- Knows SPI, I2C, GPIO protocols
- Experienced in software-based verification and validation (V&V) in post-Silicon and/or emulator (Zebu/Palladium/Veloce) environments
- Understanding complex I/O protocols like Ethernet, PCIe, USB etc. (Good to have)
- Exposure to power management of a modern SoC (Good to have)
- Prior experience on PSS (Good to have)
- Exposure to SystemVerilog/UVM for system-level verification (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and the ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in interacting with the customers (Good to have)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.