This is a great opportunity to join Arm’s Machine Learning Software team, based in our Galway office in Ireland, working with teams and projects across Arm’s worldwide locations. You will work with cool technology, developing software which runs on many millions of Arm devices each day across different use-cases. The team develops Open-Source software which enables
Machine Learning applications to run with high-performance on a wide range of Arm hardware platforms.
You will be joining a welcoming team that provides great support to new starters and builds opportunities for you to develop your skills across a range of technologies and roles within an Agile development environment. The team is open and collaborative, where you are encouraged to share your ideas and opinions to benefit the overall team.
If you would like to join us, don’t delay! We look forward to receiving your application – and potentially welcoming you to Arm.
The ideal person is someone with a keen problem-solving mind, passionate about software development and working as part of a team to deliver complex solutions in a dynamic field.
Essential skills and experience:
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- C++ and/or Python development experience in a production environment
- Familiarity with developing on Linux or Android platforms
- Experience working in an Agile team environment using continuous integration flows
- Strong communication skills – in this role you will regularly share your work with wider teams within Arm
- Experience with Machine Learning Frameworks and approaches (for example, TensorFlow or TensorFlow Lite)
- Experience of working-in, or contributing-to Open-Source projects
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.