Our client in Allen Park, MI is looking for a Software Engineer Controls. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
Primary responsibilities will include developing and executing functional and integration test plans for all components owned by the Software Platform group. Automated test execution is a critical part of the overall test coverage which requires the candidate to have working knowledge of Python scripting. The candidate will work as part of a high performing team and will be encouraged to contribute ideas and solutions as part of their daily work. This position will provide the candidate with the unique opportunity to gain experience in helping to deliver cutting edge software and services with an industry leader.
- Analyzing product requirements.
- Cross-functional collaboration with teams to design test plans and test setups for software solutions that span multiple domains.
- Test Automation development.
- Test failure analysis.
- Test coverage analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree/ Associates in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of software testing experience on embedded, mobile, or consumer electronic platforms.
- Test Automation experience in Python.
- Test Automation.
- Embedded experience.
- Associate, Final Year Bachelor, Bachelor.
- Experience in testing embedded operating systems using Python / Slash / SIM (ECU model).
- Experience in testing for automotive.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Methodical; capable of prioritizing work and working to tight deadlines.
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Python – Slash.
- Testrail – Jenkins.
- Test Automation Framework using Python.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.