We are looking for a Software Engineer for the development of our innovative EDA software tools. At Diakopto, we all wear many “hats” and do not have bureaucratic, hierarchical, political, and departmental barriers. We are a lean bunch of professionals who can work independently and collaborate as a team, complementing each other’s unique expertise and abilities. We welcome and encourage new ideas, creative brainstorming and revolutionary approaches.
You will work on Linux and use C++, Python, and Git. Our codebase is well-organized and easy to get around. We are passionate about software quality, and we use best software engineering practices to achieve it.
- BS in computer science or a similar engineering field.
- 2+ years of recent hands-on software development experience in academia or industry.
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and ability to implement them in code.
- Practical knowledge of C and C++. Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Practical experience with Python.
- Familiarity with IC design concepts.
- Familiarity with numerical methods.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit diakopto.com.