The primary responsibility of this position is to engage in software development activities to deliver new features as part of the Altair Embed Development Toolchain. Embed is a graphical language for simulation and model-based embedded development. The core product is used for general modeling, simulation and control system design applications and also deployment on Embedded hardware.
What You Will Do:
- Create and contribute to the User interface related enhancements
- Add code generation capability for new blocks and devices and MISRA compliance
- Contribute to enhancements that help customers attain ISO26262/DO178 certification
- Enhance APIs for external tools interactions with Altair Embed.
- Work and contribute to newer semantics when needed and make core changes to add features and capabilities.
- Provide weekly progress updates in group status meetings.
What You Will Need:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering. (Software Engineering or Equivalent).
- 6+ years of professional work experience (or a master’s/PhD degree/equivalent) is required.
- PMSM, BLDC and Induction motor control
- Software Programming expertise on scripting tools MATLAB, SCILAB, Python, Perl.
- Experience working with Visual Studio and proficiency with GUI toolkits like MFC.
- Experience developing on Windows/Linux.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong fundamentals in Data Structures.
- Experience working with model-based code generation or compiler code generation
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.