ARTERIS IP is the world leader in SoC and NoC systems, with nearly 200 employees in France and abroad.
Our technology is used by the most innovative electronic systems providers, ranging from AI to automotive, cell phones, IoT, cameras, SSD controllers and servers.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Software Development Engineer M/F.
In this position, you will create a new and innovative design environment used by the most advanced System-on-Chip (SoC) developers.
You will develop in Java and bring your expertise in the Eclipse framework to the team in order to implement one of the most advanced EDA (Electronic Design Automation) environments in the world, used in production by the major suppliers of electronic components at the heart of high-tech products.
You will become an expert on several software architectures and technologies by collaborating with other partner research and development teams.
- Development in java and the Eclipse environment.
Experience, Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of software development in Java (or C++).
- Experience using the Eclipse framework, XML
- Knowledge of at least one RTL language (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog)
- Knowledge of a scripting language (TCL or Python preferred).
- Fluency in French and English to participate in technical discussions in an international context.
- Open-mindedness, team spirit, autonomy, flexibility and dynamism.
- A first experience in the industry is an added value
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.