NetApp is a cloud-led, data-centric software company that helps organizations put data to work in applications that elevate their business. We help organizations unlock the best of cloud technology.
NetApp is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineers to join our Public Cloud Service’s division’s Cloud Insight’s development team. This is a great opportunity to work on a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
As an Automation Engineer you will work as part of a team responsible for development of automation infrastructure which helps in development of the Cloud Insight, Cloud Secure product. This position requires a team member who is self-aware, team-oriented, a quick learner and passionate, inspired, energized, motivated, spirited, guided, fueled, oriented to produce results.
- Test infra automation development (60%)
- Monitoring of the automation framework(20%)
- Helping dev teams to narrow down failures (10%)
- Build deployment automation in AWS.(10%)
Skill Requirements (to be added as per the requirement):
- Test infra development for AWS cloud services microservices.
- Good expertise in Java
- UI automation testing infrastructure development using selenium
- Automation framework to support testing specific micro-services as well as a combination of micro-services.
- Development of shallow integration test framework for testing microservice before actual automation test.
- Framework development for UT, Test café browser test, contract test, screen shot UI test.
- Dependency management of tests.
- Tuning helm charts for running in a lower configuration in AWS. Entry level Environment.
- Automating upgrade of the builds in production/QA.
- Creating infra on the fly in AWS, deploy dev builds and start automation tests.
- Automating almost everything possible.
- Automate framework creation for performance testing.
- Monitoring of these tests running in Kubernetes.
A minimum of 5+ years of experience is required. 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
- Familiarity with basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
What you’ll love about us:
- Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global Members with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds, including people/team members with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.