Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Software Developer I is responsible for developing engineering simulation features within the current and next generation ANSYS Mechanical application framework.
- Implement engineering features within the ANSYS Mechanical software application with tests and documentation. Features will be written to function on all the ANSYS supported platforms such as Windows and Linux.
- Maintain and improve object-oriented data structure and algorithms used in representing
- scientific data and procedures to improve quality and performance
- Engages a network of expert professionals to collaborate and accomplish development objectives.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Mechanical/Computer/Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in the design and implementation of object-oriented application features using programming languages such as C++, C#, or Java
- Demonstration of clear written and oral communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and to meet timelines
- Proven ability to collaborate in an open, multi-disciplinary, intense team environment with a passion to create high quality software
- Experience with Behavior Driven-Development or similar techniques
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Software Configuration management tools (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (.NET Framework, COM, ATL)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of FEA or similar computational techniques
- Experience with the Linux environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.