1. Key developer in team focused on SmartNIC software development in the areas of networking dataplane software, DPDK, Linux drivers, OVS, Hardware offload, QoS, RDMA/NVMe-oF, etc.
2. Work with Software, Hardware, Architecture and Design teams to define requirements and architecture for SmartNIC product
3. Design, develop, test and support of various SmartNIC software features
4. Participate in open source initiatives around SmartNIC and interface with key customers
5. Develop and deliver network architectures and design involving Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technologies, e.g. OpenStack/CloudStack and K8S, etc.
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineer
2. Working experience with LINUX (RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu/BSD)
3. Programming in C, C++, shell, Perl, Python is a plus
4. Highly proficient and hands on experience in the following inter networking technologies MPLS, L2VPN, L2/L3 switching, TCP/IP, IPv6, VXLAN, Openflow etc
5. Extensive hardware-centric Ethernet Switch/Controller (NIC) Software design, debug, and optimization experience
6. Extensive experience in developing software for Networking Dataplane
7. Development expertise in DPDK, OVS offload, Overlay, QoS technologies, Storage etc is desired
8. Experience with Virtualization Tunneling, multi-tenancy, isolation
9. Knowledgeable in Datacenter and Cloud infrastructures and operations, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Networking, and Storage
10. Strong coding/debugging experience in C
11. Exposure to embedded/device driver/networking software design and development in Linux or other RTOS environment
12. Experience with cryptographic protocols such as SSL, symmetric and asymmetric cryptography is a plus
13. Strong Communication skills in both spoken and written English
14. Passion to mentor and build a high-performance team
For careers related questions and applications, please contact email@example.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.corigine.com.