Are you someone who thrives in startup cultures with fast-paced growth? Are you as obsessed with technical challenges and problem solving as you are with customer success? We are looking for you! SmartDV™ Technologies is growing quickly and expanding our reach in all North American regions. Though we are an established company with mature technology, our aggressive growth mentality gives employees the opportunity to take on broader, more interesting roles and actively shape the company’s roadmap. At SmartDV, your unique talents, insights, and skills will fuel our next-level growth.
As SmartDV NA expands our customer base, we will rely on an enthusiastic, highly motivated, deeply experienced, and customer-focused sales professionals to drive sales growth, team growth, and customer engagements, as well as act as trusted advisers for our products.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Marketing & Business Development, you will have responsibility for sales of our ever-expanding portfolio of more than 800 design IP and verification IP products in your assigned region. As part of a team of Sales Executives, Application Engineers, and international R&D teams, you will be a part of the regional account strategy and team and execute towards your account objectives.
You will work independently and closely with customers to articulate SmartDV Technologies’ value proposition, uncover new opportunities, and win the trust of key stakeholders and champions in your assigned region. In addition, you will:
- Collaborate closely with the North America Sales and Application Engineering team to identify and understand customers’ needs and challenges.
- Provide compelling presentations and demonstrations to convey the benefits of our technology to prospective customers.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline while driving market penetration, adoption, and revenue.
- Develop individual strategies per account.
- Track activities and provide reports to leadership on account strategies activities and progress.
- Serve as a trusted adviser and resource for SmartDV products.
- Drive customer engagements leading to company growth and success.
- Work with the internal product management team to influence product development and evolution by collaborating closely with company product and design teams to understand customer needs and define products that drive customer success.
- Empower customers to integrate SmartDV IP into their designs.
- Manage complex sales cycles.
- Actively prospect and build/manage an accurate opportunity pipeline.
- Gather customer requirements, create solutions, articulate value propositions, calculate return on investment and manage complex contractual processes.
- Partner with the Marketing team to participate in conferences and trade shows, create collateral, answer media calls for contributions, and gather details for customer success stories.
- Proactively call out opportunities to enhance SmartDV’s business practices, bolster cross-departmental collaboration, and optimize communications (internal and external).
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 8+ years of sales experience in EDA, verification, and application engineering and with EDA tools, chip design and IP integration, particularly in the assigned territory.
- BS/MS degree preferred.
- Proven skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in complicated customer environments.
- Proven track record of selling semiconductor Intellectual Property (IP) technology to organizations spanning small startups to large enterprises, driving complex and differentiated technology.
- Proven history of exceeding sales revenue targets.
- Ability to build solid relationships and attain trusted advisor level credibility with established customers.
- Passion to develop and apply strategic selling skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor design and verification intellectual property (IP) specialization areas, including (but not limited to) digital design, RTL, and static verification, with a working knowledge of SoC integration, IP verification, etc.
- Familiarity with analog/mixed-signal design and verification flow.
- Reputation for building effective and long-standing relationships with key industry executives within your territories.
- Effective communication, persuasion, presentation, and social skills.
- Strong ability to develop individual strategies per account.
- Ability to summarize technical details to highlight our unique selling propositions (USP) to high profile customers.
Who You Are
- Proactive driver of business closure, with sound judgment and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading sales and customer engagements, and providing clear answers to complex problems.
- Passionate about being a part of a high performing sales team.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Credible, with the ability to quickly establish confidence and rapport with senior executives and both technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Adaptable to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid growth and change.
- Energized by evolving technologies, able to consistently deliver results under tight time constraints in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Strong and persuasive communicator.
- Love solving problems and driving solutions.
- Motivated initiative-taker: proactive, action oriented, open to travel, and able to work independently and remotely.
- Creative collaborator who is passionate about being part of a diverse, international organization.
- Willing to travel.
About SmartDV™ Technologies
SmartDV™ Technologies offers the world’s broadest portfolio of design and verification intellectual property (IP). We are the proven and trusted choice for Smart Verification Solutions™ that range from Verification IP—including assertion-based and post-silicon validation IP—to synthesizable transactors, memory models, and Design IP. We have an ever-expanding portfolio of more than 800 design IP and verification IP products. Our technology is in use today by more than three hundred (300) customers throughout the global electronics industry, including seven of the top 10 semiconductor companies and four of the largest consumer electronics companies.
SmartDV™ Technologies supports and spans 5G, automotive, defense and aerospace, mobile, networking, SoC, serial bus, storage, video and display markets, and protocols. We cover the design and verification flow: simulation, emulation, formal verification, post-silicon validation, and memory modeling. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, 24/7 technical support, and relentless research and development enabled by over 250 experienced ASIC and SoC design and verification engineers.
SmartDV™ Technologies’ worldwide headquarters is located in Murgeshpalya, Bengaluru, India, with the Company’s North American headquarters (SDV NA LLC.) in San Jose, California, USA. We maintain a truly global footprint through local sales and support offices in all major geographies. Many of our employees work remotely, and we place an emphasis on hiring for experience, skillset, and best fit, rather than simply for physical location.
SmartDV™ Technologies’ Strengths:
- Industry’s largest portfolio of proven and trusted design and verification IP with over 800 IPs and growing
- Complete IP solutions, from processors to design IP cores.
- Proven at over three hundred global customers and a solid track record with large, repeat user base
- SmartCompiler™: Proprietary, automated, compiler-based technology that enables rapid, on-demand customization, development, and deployment of new Verification IP. Allows us to keep pace with evolving industry standard protocols.
- World-class sales, technical support, and services.
Where permitted by applicable law and required, SDV NA LLC. may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on location, customer, and job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
EEO is the Law
SDV NA LLC. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
SDV NA LLC. follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.smart-dv.com.