In this diversified role, you will oversee multiple IT aspects and act as IT rep’ for Two sites in US: (Rockville – on premises, Mountain View – remote).
- Support on-site and remote engineers and manage a local machine environment.
- Perform system improvements and upgrades.
- Manage virtual servers and storage environments.
- Improve system resilience and security.
- Manage Network infrastructure.
- Repair and recover from failures, verify flawless applications and servers.
- Local handling of IT budget, printers, office access, Telecom/ISP.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar positions.
- A good knowledge of Windows Client for end user support.
- Basic knowledge in Linux systems – Red Hat, NFS, NX, VNC, FlexLM,
- Experience with Servers hardware and management systems, Storage and networking systems.
- Experience with VMWare environment.
- Experience with AD, DHCP, DNS and WDS.
- Capabilities to learn and develop new IT skills & systems.
- Excellent skills in cooperation with team members and internal customers.
Role is based out of our Rockvillie, MD office and candidate will be required to be in our office three/four days per week.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.