We are looking for an engineer with theoretical knowledge and practical experience to contribute to the lab team.
As a Silicon Validation Engineer, you will be part of an R&D team developing high speed SerDes PHYs.
You will work with a cross functional design team of analog designers and hardware engineers from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our R&D test lab contains high speed test equipment, examples include: 50 GHz oscilloscopes, 67GHz network analyzer, and 112Gb/s BERTs for SerDes test and debug.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing testing on silicon implementations of high-speed analog integrated circuits
- Results analysis and debugging of silicon under test, as well as hardware supporting
- Running characterization tests and creating test reports
- Creating test boards/hardware solutions to support test, debug, and characterization
- Apply theoretical knowledge to analyze and explain circuit behavior and circuit limitations in a testing and characterization environment
- A relevant degree in Electronic Engineering
- Strong Analog IC circuit knowledge
- Strong debugging skills
- SerDes test concepts
- Software programming experience (MATLAB, Python are preferences)
- FPGA programming knowledge (Verilog)
- Knowledge of interface protocols such as Ethernet, PCIe, SATA, and USB3.1
- PCB design knowledge (Altium Designer)
- Knowledge of communication interfaces such as JTAG, I2C and SPI
- Good English communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.