Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
We are looking for a Services Sales Manager to join our team covering Asia Pacific Region. You will be leading our services sales team across the region, with direct responsibility for Japan including both New Business and Renewals. You will be responsible for taking market share and deploy our services strategy across multiple industry segments, and be an integral member of the Global Services Sales leadership team
You will have the opportunity to take your demonstrated expertise to a new level in developing our new and existing talent and managing the business through:
Strategic Sales Planning
- Creates and deploys services sales strategies to increase market share and maintain current business focused on Keysight value and our service solutions.
- Demonstrates Keysight’s value proposition and service solutions
- Understands the competition’s strategy to win and how to adjust our sales approach accordingly
- Identifies and executes on strategic breakthrough opportunities within the assigned accounts / territory that are essential to grow Keysight’s business
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in Challenger sales practices and effectively coaches these skills in the team, including negotiation, strategic sales skills, creating new opportunities, sales pipeline and closing deals
- Proactively engages and influences all resources which includes sales, marketing, and our delivery organizations to provide all the essential components needed to create new business.
Coaching and Developing People
- Attracts, retains and develops sales talent, providing on-going coaching and feedback to employees
- Documents and conducts meaningful performance reviews
Sales Operational Excellence
- Aligns resources to goals by effectively assigning quota to their team
- Rigorously manages the sales funnel – intake and moving opportunities through the funnel
- Effectively manages team operations ensuring that processes are executed well
- Actively encourages best practice sharing across the team
- Minimum 5 years of Electronic Industry (Test &Measurements preferably) related experience in technical service sales with a recognized track record of Results Driving Order Growth
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to build strong market Insights
- Fluent Japanese language skills, both written and verbal is a must.
- A recognized Leadership / Role Model / Teamwork
- Sales, Program, People management experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.