Our client in Center Line, MI is looking for a Service Parts Analyst – PSP. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
The Service Parts Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and researching current models and future models.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with engineering and suppliers to identify and analyze all potential service part information.
- Obtain graphic part data from suppliers and/or engineering to develop service part information.
- Complete business case when applicable to determine the level at which a component will be service.
- Utilize graphic part data and business case results to release required service parts.
- Bachelors degree.
- 3-5 years’ automotive technical experience.
- Automotive service parts or technician.
- Development of organization’s service products.
- Computer proficient-PC literacy with windows, Google, Microsoft.
- Problem solving skills.
- Background check required to confirm no criminal records as defined by US standards.
- Data analysis, Service parts understanding, automotive experience.
- 100% Remote.
- No Driving.
- Travel – Team outings once a month.
- 1-3 years minimum service part experience.
- Familiarity with:
- Bill of Materials.
- Common service part practices and methodologies.
- Automotive Technical Training or Technical Associates Degree.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Good analytical, organization and communication skills.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.