- BE/B-Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics &Comm) or MSc (VLSI/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics &Comm) or MS / MTech would be preferred
- Worked on SoC level testbench and verification environment
- Testbench architecture, coding and good understanding of design issues in RTL
- Testbench generation, testvector creation, simulations, gate level simulations
- Hands on with System Verilog and Assertion based verification methodology
- Atleast 2years of experience on HVL (System Verilog, Vera, Specman, E, VMM, OVM, UVM)
- Should be able to work independently and able to guide others
- The role requires this person to be the point of contact for handling and resolving technical queries for other engineers in the team.
- Committed and passionate for technical work.
- Knowledge of RTL coding styles
- Low power verification (UPF/CPF) would be an added plus
- Experience on System C would be an added plus
- Worked on protocols like AMBA AHB/AXI, MIPI, PCI Express, SATA, USB
Email your resume to email@example.com and mention position/location in the subject.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.truechip.net.