Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software(s) in their design workflows and grow Ansys business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques of Ansys Fluids products to provide highest level technical support to Customers and Channel Partners
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as research and find solutions to a wide variety of large scope, complex problems, to improve customers productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS products
- Developing simulation best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers.
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes.
- Participate in application field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- Instruct training classes on the usage of ANSYS simulation products
- Execute field marketing activities including technical presentations for marketing events, assist Sales and Presales efforts to grow ANSYS business based on the expertise and skill set requirements
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Learn and gain expertise in new technical areas as and when required for the team & personal development
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Ph.D, Masters or Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical / Automotive)
- Sound Knowledge of Fluids mechanics, Heat transfer & Numerical methods
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- Interested in working with customers and willing to travel
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in using commercial or in-house CFD software for real world, industry level applications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Experience in automotive domain with good technical knowledge of recent automotive industrial trends (Battery Modeling, Electric Vehicles, ADAS, Automotive Electronics) will be an added advantage
- Experience of being part of engineering product development cycle an added advantage
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.