Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business. You will use advanced-level engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your pervasive simulation knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
- Apply advanced-level engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
- Develop subject matter expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. Participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements.
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Required education and degree type: BS or MS or PhD in Mechanical/Chemical/Aerospace/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+5, MS+3, or PhD+0
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Product expert in one or more Ansys simulation tools
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering environment
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in PDM configuration, implementation and customization.
- Experience with enterprise class product development systems like PLM (Preferably Aras PLM), ALM, and ERP
- Experience with Simulation Data and Simulation process management
- Preferred education and years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+8, MS+6, or PhD+3
- 2 years of experience in customer-facing roles associated with using engineering simulation software, where the ability to identify customer requirements, effectively communicate solutions, and deliver results have been demonstrated
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time
- MS in Computer Sciences or computer-related field
- Working technical knowledge of C# & .Net programming languages
- Hands-on experience working in integrated development environments, including Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with C++
- Knowledge of Python
- Good understanding of web architecture, distributed systems and web APIs, such as REST APIs, SOAP & custom scripts
- Experience with Web Server technologies, such as IIS, nginx.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL or Oracle is a plus.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Flexibility and adaptability regarding learning and understanding new technologies along with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research software-related issues and products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.