Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular System on Chips?
As a Senior Staff Software Verification Engineer at Arteris, you will have a leading role in the development of next generation of Arteris IP solutions, enabling the design of extremely configurable digital logic blocks.
We intend to revolutionize the way to design SoC, and we are looking for engineering talents willing to expose themselves to new software development and verification languages and ready to learn and grow his competences to both digital design verification and software development.
The candidate will be in charge to develop and upgrade innovative and powerful digital verification framework. He will be developing the configurable verification libraries, the required field solver algorithms as well as the next generation regression verification flow.
The position will be ideally staffed in Sophia Antipolis, France, as part of the advanced engineering team.
You will join a proven-successful company and be able to shape the future of System on Chip design.
- Lead the development of a powerful verification regression tool suites.
- Specify and develop the related verification libraries and algorithms supporting a reliable regression flow.
- Invent and design the upper layer stack to connect to Arteris tools and workflows.
- Communicate with Hardware, Software and Documentation teams about your changes to ensure product cohesion.
- Maintain and enhance the design development flow methodology to increase automation.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in SoC digital design verification and HW design,
- Experienced in designing regression flow, EDA tool suites and languages (Verilog, System Verilog)
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming (Java, C++, Python…),
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and compilers,
- Excellent problem solving, strong communication and teamwork skills,
- Self-driven, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experienced with functional programming (Scala, Kotlin, …)
- Experience with digital HW generators, methodology and concept.
- PhD or master’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.