Quadric has created an innovative general purpose neural processing unit (GPNPU) architecture. Quadric’s co-optimized software and hardware is targeted to run neural network (NN) inference workloads in a wide variety of edge and endpoint devices, ranging from battery operated smart-sensor systems to high-performance automotive or autonomous vehicle systems. Unlike other NPUs or neural network accelerators in the industry today that can only accelerate a portion of a machine learning graph, the Quadric GPNPU executes both NN graph code and conventional C++ DSP and control code.
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology designed for the Edge. In this position, you will be a core member of our team, and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you’ll want to spend time with.
As a senior member of our platform software engineering team, you will be tasked with taking in customer requirements and breaking them into actionable items and executing them with the team. Work with SW and HW engineers to build our quadric ecosystem with easy to use front end APIs which map efficiently to the hardware.
- Contribute to the development of cutting edge deep neural networks, computer vision and DSP algorithms using Quadric’s technology
- Collaborate within the software team to define the C++ programming model for the Quadric processor
- Collaborate with the system design team to define an application programming interface (API) for high-performance applications
- Contribute to the development of an architectural simulator for rapid prototyping & exploration of algorithm space
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with a minimum of eight years of experience in the industry
- Proficiency in C++ >= 11
- Background in NN frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, etc.
- Knowledge of both classical Computer Vision and Neural Network algorithms
- Knowledge of end-to-end toolchain, including compilers, linkers & debuggers
Nice to haves:
- Strong background in graphs and related algorithms
- Experience with sensor fusion in the context applications such as self-driving cars and autonomous delivery robots
- Strong background in signal processing.
- Experience with programming in openCV and/or OpenCL/CUDA
Expected Outcomes in 12 months:
- Deliver production-ready algorithm verticals to customers: This entails
- understanding algorithms in the field of DSP and/or CV
- Mapping the algorithms to the HW
- Develop supporting APIs
- Performance optimization to achieve the required throughput to meet customer needs
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide a politics free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional one
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.