OpenFive is a solution-centric silicon company that is uniquely positioned to design processor agnostic SoC architectures with customizable and differentiated IP for artificial intelligence, edge computing, HPC, and networking solutions. OpenFive develops domain-specific SoC architecture based on high-performance, highly-efficient, optimized, differentiated silicon. OpenFive offers end-to-end expertise in architecture, design implementation, software, silicon validation and manufacturing for semiconductor companies and systems manufacturers.
- Defining DFT Architecture or Spec at block and SoC level
- Leading DFT activities by working with project stake holders to meet the goals
- DFT Implementation in RTL/Netlist at block and SoC level as per specs for Memory BIST, Boundary Scan, Scan and IP test
- Pattern generation and simulation in RTL, netlist at block and SoC level
- Develop and validate DFT mode SDC constraints for Synthesis and STA
- Project flow setup and execution
- Post-layout simulations at block and SoC level
- Verilog RTL coding and verification for test logic modules
- Experience in planning and tracking DFT activities to closure
- Mentoring and guiding team members on technical front
- Minimum 10 years of experience in DFT
- Experience in digital design and verification using Verilog, VHDL, SV
- Expertise in SoC level DFT – Memory BIST & Repair, Boundary Scan, Scan Insertion, IP test strategy, IJTAG
- Experience in handling high speed interface and mixed signal IPs for DFT
- Experience in Mentor Tessent, Synopsys or Cadence DFT tool sets
- Skilled in solving DFT design issues in RTL/Netlist and coverage improvements.
- Skilled in ATE pattern delivery and silicon debug
- Hands on in scripting using TCL, Unix shell, Perl
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Focused and result oriented with eagerness to learn
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit openfive.com.