Cadence Design Systems is a global electronic design automation company providing software, hardware and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences. Cadence was founded over 30 years ago in Silicon Valley, USA and now we are a multinational company operating in 23 countries with over 8 500 employees. In 2013 the Cadence Poland branch was opened – with the headquarters in Katowice and Cadence office in the center of Warsaw.
Today, Cadence Poland is looking for motivated engineers to join our Polish team to develop products that enable Cadence customers to design cutting edge electronics products.
As a Model And Virtual Platform Developer, You Wil Work on:
- Develop and test SystemC/TLM2 models using C++ and Cadence tools
- Create virtual platforms that model leading edge electronics designs and use embedded software to test and debug these platforms
- Bring up drivers for the devices and integrate and test with Linux Kernel
- Be part of a worldwide team that is passionate about our product and the success of our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 or more years industry experience or Masters with 2 or more years of experience and
- Strong software engineering and developments skills using C++ and C including modern source code control environments
- Experience with software design
- Knowledge of good programming practices
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills
Additional Skills That Are Desirable
- Experience with SystemC and Virtual Platforms
- Experience with simulators or emulators or other EDA software
- Knowledge of Linux internals
- Familiarity with embedded systems and software
Check what we can offer you
- Work from Katowice/Warsaw offices or remote work in Poland
- Competitive salary package adequate to competencies
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous professional development: trainings and seminars
- Possibility to cooperate with people from around the world in an expanding global organization
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, bonuses and stocks
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Multisport Plus cards
- Social Fund benefits
- Recommendation bonuses & Internal recognition program
- Additional paid days off
- And much more, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Please provide the following information in your CV: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Cadence Design Systems in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes’’.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.