Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Vijay Lakshman, Senior Manager of Software Engineering for the Helix Core at Perforce is searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team. We are looking for an individual who is experienced with the development of modern cloud applications, preferably on Azure/AWS platforms with proficiency in full-stack application development using Golang/Python, Nodejs, React and related technologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Utilize GitHub for version control, branching, and merging to enable efficient collaboration with team members.
- Design and develop distributed systems, ensuring fault tolerance, scalability, and performance.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using Go, Nodejs and React with knowledge of Terraform for deployment.
- Conduct thorough code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Identify and troubleshoot software defects and performance bottlenecks. Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to improve software development processes and outcomes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development methodologies and practices within the team
- Strong proficiency in configuration management practices and tools.
- At least 7+ years’ experience in a development role working with a team on a production code base.
- Extensive experience with Git, including branching, merging, and conflict resolution.
- Solid understanding of modern cloud applications and concepts, such as fault tolerance, scalability, and consistency.
- Experience in developing and maintaining software applications in a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of Agile software development best practices, including code reviews, unit testing, and documentation.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand and address complex technical challenges.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work within a cross-functional team.
- Proficiency in Go, Nodejs and React, with a strong understanding of object-oriented and functional programming principles
- Experience with creating modern containerized applications with Docker and container orchestration with Kubernetes preferably in an Azure cloud environment
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) principles and infrastructure provisioning with Terraform or similar tools
- Experience with monitoring, logging and alerting for 24×7 cloud applications
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.