What You Will Do:
Seeking a qualified software engineer to join our ADAS/AD group as a full-time employee. Software Engineers are an integral part of a variety of interesting and challenging projects. Our client provides individuals with an exceptional opportunity to experience state-of-the-art technology and be on the forefront of innovation. An ADAS software engineer gathers system requirements, creates specifications, and utilizes their technical skills to design, develop, and validate solutions for ADAS/AD programs. Expect exposure to platforms ranging from low-cost microcontrollers to high end, multicore processors. The software engineer will simultaneously be involved in multiple projects as well as having direct interaction with customers.
- ADAS/AD systems engineering development.
- Develop and maintain embedded C/C++ software, work in the embedded Linux environment, implement vehicle bus communication drivers and application software, perform software integration work, and develop within the ROS environment.
- Working on leading-edge vehicle systems such as ADAS/AD. Integration of electronic control units into various applications.
- Designing and troubleshooting vehicle electrical systems, components, and wiring.
- Traveling is required based on the projects needs.
What You Will Need:
- BS Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- 5+ Years’ Experience in software development.
- Experience with development in C/C++ and Python.
- Experience with development in Linux.
- Working with Lidar / Camera / Radar.
- Experience with Sensor Fusion, and Kalman Filters.
- MS Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and test-driven development.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Familiar with the development, and implementation using AUTOSAR architecture.
- Familiar with Microcontroller and electrical circuit design.
- ADAS/AD Feature Testing – NCAP Testing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.