ARTERIS IP is the world leader in SoC and NoC systems, with more than 200 employees in France and abroad.
Our technology is used by the most innovative electronic systems providers, ranging from AI to automotive, cell phones, IoT, cameras, SSD controllers and servers.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer (Python/Qt).
In this role, you will create a new and innovative configuration environment for the leading NoC (Network on Chip) used by the most innovative electronic systems vendors.
- Develop on our existing PyQt-based user interface for configuring our IP interconnect solution.
- Design and develop new PyQt-based applications.
- Develop visualization and layout algorithms for graph-based structures.
- Help improve and refine processes, methodologies, and metrics.
Experience, Requirements and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of software development.
- Demonstrated experience designing and building software frameworks (preferably with GUI components written using Qt).
- Knowledge of Qt or PyQt
- Experience with C / C++ and Python
Strong software knowledge base:
- Data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of software systems design
- Extensive experience with object-oriented design
- Expert knowledge of one of the OO programming languages (C++, Java…)
- Experience working with at least one scripting language
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous, and delivery-oriented with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Knowledge of hardware design, SoC architecture or interconnect technology is a plus
- Master degree in CS (Computer Science), or equivalent preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.