In this position you will play a key technical leadership role in developing and verifying PCS RTL for low power, high-speed, Fin-FET SERDES macro to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs. You will join a highly collaborative team, and your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidate should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed, and significant experience in some of them.
- 5+ years of SERDES PCS and PMA RTL development experience
- Expertise in SERDES protocols and PCS architecture such as PCIe, SATA, SAS, Ethernet
- Experience in PHY-level protocol test suite development and integration with link layer controllers
- Experience in high speed FPGA RTL porting, IO mapping, synthesis, timing closure
- Verilog/Verilog-A/System Verilog, functional verification skills
- Skills in writing and maintaining python code as lab test bench GUI and for test automation
- Knowledgeable in advanced RTL digital design methodology
- Working experience with Lint, CDC, Synthesis/P&R/STA, CTS, Xilinx FPGA compiler tools
- Excellent team player and clear communicator
- Ability and desire to lead while providing technical guidance
- Contribute to the development and verification of advanced SERDES PCS logic, including clock domains crossing, calibration logic, equalization, adaptation, auto-negotiation, BER eye monitor, etc
- Develop micro-architecture and test-chip/test-system specifications
- Develop Verilog test benches, diagnostics, and product test flow procedures
- Work closely with the PMA design team
- Document the design for internal and external purposes, including maintaining PHY user guides
- Interface with customers and assist in integrating the Serdes IP
- Participate in all test chip and bring up activities
- Help improve RTL design and verification methodology
- Schedule and track the RTL development process. Provide regular status updates.
Education: BS required / MS or PhD preferred in electrical engineering or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability, and business requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogbits.bamboohr.com.