In this position you will play a key technical leadership role in developing advanced mixed signal circuits for low power, high-speed, Fin-FET SERDES macro to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs. You will join a highly collaborative team, and your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidate should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed, and significant experience in some of them.
- At least 5 years of hands on circuit design for high-speed SERDES
- Knowledge of SERDES circuit architecture
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals
- Mix signal, analog and digital circuit design in advanced FinFET processes
- Analog front-end design for RX
- Equalization design: CTLE, VGA, DFE
- High speed sampler design
- Adaptation algorithms for system level simulations
- High speed ADC
- High Speed Clocking
- TX Serializer and Driver Design
- Signal Integrity
- Ability to operate lab equipment such as J-BERT, high-speed scopes, etc.
- Ability to provide customer support
- Contribute to the circuit design of advanced Fin-FET SERDES macros
- Design of different circuit blocks: CTLE, DFE, data samplers, high-speed ADC, driver, PLL, clocking, CDR, etc.
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis
- Design review and documentation
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation
- BS required / MS or above preferred in electrical engineering or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability, and business requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogbits.bamboohr.com.