Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.
Over the past few years, the Perforce product, Helix Core, has been instrumental in providing value to customers across the gaming, virtual effects (VFX), virtual production and movie verticals. We are looking for someone who shares a passion solving customer’s needs with software solutions.
19 of 20 Top AAA Game Studios, 9 of 10 Top Automotive and 9 of 10 Top Semiconductor companies leverage Helix Core’s unique ability to handle massive scale and provide unparalled global performance.
- Partner closely with the Sales team to drive both new logo and expansion business for the Helix Core, Helix4Git and Helix TeamHub products.
- Lead consultative technical discovery process with large enterprise new prospects and existing customers:
- Search for pain and opportunity based on deep dives into their existing processes and tooling throughout their software development lifecycle.
- Understand, quantify, and document the negative business impact of the current state.
- Design an optimal desired state built around our products.
- Demonstrate how our solutions solve the customer’s existing problems and challenges.
- Manage Proof of Concepts (POCs) to prove the desired state and the positive impact on the customer’s business.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering to communicate product feedback, new requirements, and competitive intelligence.
- Support Marketing activities by participating in trade shows, reviewing, and contributing to blogs, webinars, and website content.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure ongoing support and success for our customers.
- Manage technical and consultative relationships with strategic customers who are the top companies in the gaming, automotive, telecommunications and banking industries.
- Moderate travel required (when business travel resumes).
- 3+ years of experience in technical pre-sales support or in a software consulting capacity including customer-facing demonstrations or presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical field.
- Software development pipeline experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with artist (gaming and entertainment) workflow, process and tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with PLM, PDM and DAM systems is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with multicultural clients (the territory for this role is the UK, Europe & Asia Pacific)
- A combination of experience in:
- Version Control: Perforce Helix Core, Git (GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket), SVN, ClearCase, AccuRev
- Scripting/Programming: PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python, Java, C++, .NET
- Development IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio
- DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows Server, Mac
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.