For our growing business, we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as an experienced RTL Designer.
We are ramping up our office in Katowice to gear up our development of IP’s and you will be one of a number of new colleagues we are looking
for. We are privileged that our unique solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players like for example Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung and Fujisoft as our partners
Position Content & Responsibilities
Comcores is looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as Senior RTL Design Engineer. You will naturally be interested in playing a role in the definition of design and implement of new chip interface IP´s. You will be a key contributor to the design and implementation of new IP blocks and customization of existing ones. You will be working closely with the rest of the Comcores team to ensure alignment with existing developments within the area as well as customers globally. When the designs are productized, you will be supporting customers to assure seamless integration in their projects.
- Establishment of architecture and designspecifications for new products
- Implementation and simple verification of designs in Verilog
- Establishment of user manual and other documentation for design
- Supporting our verification team in the thorough verification of our products
- Assists customers in integration and usage of the products
- You are experienced in VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog development
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree
- More than 7 years of working experience
- Proven experience within design work
- Knowledge about chip interface technologies is an advantage
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented, that manage to transform your skills into action.
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies.
- Written and spoken English at high level
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence, the way coming key technologies will unfold globally and you will work with key players enabling this. This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to grow your career in a paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international work environment
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative, and creativity
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an international talent pool
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology engineering enthusiasts
- The office base will be in Katowice. Partly work from home is possible, as long as aligned with colleagues and with company interests
- Our benefits are competitive
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at email@example.com. For further information about the position please contact:
R&D, Jorgen Carstensen at +45 60 13 89 39 or
HR, Anne-Marie Ussing at +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.