Achronix is looking for a highly motivated and talented Project Manager to provide end-to-end project management for our high-performance embedded Speedcore™ FPGA IP and standalone Speedster® FPGA products. This position reports directly to corporate program management. We are looking for a technically proficient project manager to coordinate projects from New Production Introduction (NPI) to production release. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of ASIC design and verification methodologies, is a natural motivator and a champion for driving processes to ensure adherence to the project plan, schedule, budget and resources in a fast-paced innovative environment. Must be a cross-functional relationship builder with abilities to manage and resolve execution issues in a professional manner and motivate stakeholders to be action oriented, set priorities, and keep commitments.
- Manage and track activities across multiple organizations within Achronix for the execution and delivery of complex FPGA devices and embedded FPGA IP solutions for integration into customer ASIC products
- Work in the project team to define the project scope, objectives, project resources, constraints and risks
- Facilitate discussions on technical and business trade-offs impacting projects while driving consensus on scope and schedule
- Proactively identify and diagnose problems and make timely corrective actions as required
- Clearly communicate project status on a regular basis to management, project sponsors, and customers while articulating project challenges and escalating when necessary for timely resolutions
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, leading technically complex projects with proven hands-on product development and project management skills
- The ideal candidate will have strong cross-functional work experience in the project development life cycle and overall product planning of FPGA devices and embedded FPGA IP solutions
- Excellent knowledge of processes and tools for project planning
- PMP/PMI or other relevant PM qualification is preferred but not required
- Strong decision-making ability to troubleshoot problems and bring resolutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong team player, self-starter and detail-oriented
- Comfortable and effective in interfacing directly with vendors and customers
- BS in electrical engineering, physics, computer science or equivalent engineering disciplines.
- Master’s Degree is preferred but not required
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.