Summary / Role Purpose
The Sr. Product Sales Manager is responsible for directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow Safe Systems solutions as a part of the Systems BU product line. The successful Sr. Product Sales Manager will ensure the profitability and continued growth of SCADE & Medini products within the Northern Europe organization. As an expert in the assigned product lines, the Sr. Product Sales Manager is responsible for achieving a sales quota in those product lines, as well as supporting overall product-line success, all within an overlay structure.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs product sales activities for new/renewal business for the Northern Europe territory with an assigned set of accounts to achieve or exceed assigned product and service revenue objectives.
- Partners with field and enterprise sales within Ansys and Channel partners, to collaboratively develop and pro-actively execute strategies that drive product and service revenue as part of an overall account strategy.
- Effectively contributes to all stages of the sales process.
- Facilitates communication with the sales and technical team with respect to updates on product capabilities, success stories and winning strategies.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Participates in industry shows and conventions.
- Creates and leads advanced solution presentations to match identified customer needs using company’s products & services. Identifies Ansys advantages and positions Ansys’ products and services as superior to competitive offerings.
- Coordinates and organizes technical (ACE) support for demos, PoC`s, support of evaluation, training etc.
- Works with team members to develop clear and effective written proposals, quotations, and value propositions for current and prospective customers.
- Provides client feedback to product development and marketing staff.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in technical, engineering, business, or related field
- Years of Experience: 10+ years sales or consulting experience in selling engineering/technology applications with a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated proficiency of engineering analysis and technology.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently, interdisciplinary and with several teams (ACE, DEV, Marketing, PM etc.) and hierarchies within the organization.
- Ability to foster collaboration & coordination with personal distributed across multiple global sites.
- Demonstrated knowledge of company’s products/services and pricing practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the product market position.
- Aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine appropriate solutions for customers.
- Travel: up to 50%
- Fluent in English
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to network using direct (face to face) or indirect (email, phone, social media) technology.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.