Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Cat Rayburn, Manager for the Helix Product Design team and of User Experience Research at Perforce is seeking a Senior Product Researcher and Designer to join the team in Pune. This is a hybrid role, with design research responsibilities and user experience design responsibilities.
In this role, you’ll use your expertise to generate key insights to enhance the user experience and create easy-to-use, efficient experiences. The candidate must have a passion for putting the user at the center of design decisions and enhancing user experience across a variety of diverse software products.
- Collaborate with product managers, other team members, and cross-functional partners (such as marketing and customer support) to identify key research questions. Prioritize research projects to meet the roadmap and strategic goals of the product.
- Design and execute user research from end-to-end, including strategic discovery, idea/product evaluation, and usability testing. Generate actionable insights and communicate them effectively to team members.
- Communicate customer needs and experience with artifacts like customer journey maps and personas.
- Build user task flows, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate design ideas.
- Work cross-functionally and build successful team relationships with talented team members across design, engineering, product management, sales, marketing, etc. Improve and strengthen our products by connecting with users through engaging and delightful product design
- 3-5 years working in digital product design or research.
- Experience designing research studies using a variety of methods like in-depth interviews, usability testing, and surveys. Must be capable of demonstrating a wide and deep knowledge of research methodologies.
- Portfolio showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include workflow diagrams and wireframes, multiple iterations, prototypes, and considering of the impact and scale of work.
- Collaborative and communicative with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Effective at communicating with global team members across multiple time zones in writing, and able to attend some meetings outside of normal business hours.
- Comfortable in a highly technical environment. Our users are DevOps professionals who face complex technical challenges. While you don’t need to be a DevOps expert to succeed in this role, you must be willing to learn the basic concepts to understand our users’ challenges.
- Knack for working with engineering teams and around engineering constraints to deliver the best experience to Perforce’s customers.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.