Website Alphawave Semi
Reporting to the Product Engineering Manager, the Product Engineer is responsible developing a New Product Introduction (NPI) plan after reviewing all technical information/documentation from the customer to establish all necessary processes for manufacturing.
Why Alphawave SEMI
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- Working with global cross-functional teams to ramp new semiconductor products to production.
What You’ll Do
- Create and Execute New Products Introduction Plan
- Develop and Execute Qualification Plan
- Customer Support
- Yield Enhancement
- Cost Analysis.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineer or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- 5 years of experience at a company multi tasking on NPI, Device qualification, failure analysis and yield enhancement.
- Project management skills, should be project execution oriented (responsible for schedule, setting milestones, cost)
- Experience in fabrication processes, Automatic Test Equipment, data analytics and quality/reliability is a plus
- Multi tasking (NPI, Product transfer oversea, qualification, failure analysis, yield enhancement)
- C, C++, Java or Python is desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.