Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Joe Wagner, Senior Manager for the Puppet product design team at Perforce is searching for a Senior Product Designer to join the team in Pune.
In this role, you’ll apply your skills in information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and user research to elevate the way our users work with technical software. Your design will improve the quality and security of software that many of the world’s leading companies rely on for mission critical business operations.
The candidate must have a passion for design and enhancing user experience across a variety of diverse software products.
- Drive design ideas from early business needs, through rough concepts, to final, pixel-perfect implementation.
- Build user task flows, wireframes, low and high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes to communicate design ideas at the appropriate level of detail.
- Design and execute on user research plans that inform our product direction.
- Work cross-functionally and build successful team relationships with talented team members across design, engineering, product management, sales, marketing, etc. Improve and strengthen our products by connecting with users through engaging and delightful product design
- 5+ years working in a digital product/user experience design position.
- Experience showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include workflow diagrams and wireframes, interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, high-fidelity prototypes, and considering of the impact and scale of work.
- Collaborative and communicative with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills.
- Effective at communicating with global team members across multiple time zones in writing, and able to attend some meetings outside of normal business hours.
- Knack for working with engineering teams and around engineering constraints to deliver the excellent product experiences to Perforce’s customers
- Comfortable in a highly technical environment. Our users are DevOps professionals who face complex technical challenges. While you don’t need to be a DevOps expert to succeed in this role, you must be willing to learn the basic concepts to understand our users’ challenges.
- Commitment to problem solving and making complex things elegant and easy for people to use.
- Demonstrable examples of initiatives in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment.
- A mastery of your craft, validated through conceptual thinking, UCD and research, and necessary technical & product knowledge.
- Ability to rationalize design ideas and articulate why good design is good for business.
- Impeccable attention to detail across pixels, copywriting, and overall design direction. Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills – willing to provide and receive constructive feedback as a part of the creative process.
- Strong design instincts – understand what works and doesn’t work for people and why, and push beyond the obvious to create compelling human experiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.