This role will focus on maintaining marketing reporting, critical metrics, and will drive insights for the global marketing organization within Ansys where you will help craft the marketing strategy. Reliable insights are only possible with complete and accurate data, so the role will also focus on developing processes to improve and maintain our data quality and hygiene across our marketing technology stack. The successful candidate will have the ability to transform data into information, information into analytics and analytics into actionable plain language to drive business decisions.
DATA & INSIGHTS
- Conduct the analysis of marketing data across multiple platforms (Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce etc.), and all marketing initiatives.
- Convert insights into actionable marketing and business decisions that lead to the increased effectiveness of the Marketing programs across all channels.
- Promote corporate data governance policies and as data steward ensures the accuracy and consistency of key data across all systems used by Marketing.
- Gather business requirements related to data, reporting and analytics and translate them into technical implementation documents.
KPIs & MARKETING PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
- Work closely with the marketing leadership team and business stakeholders to implement standard metrics and measurement processes that result in KPIs to measure success.
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report out on the health of marketing performance, including conversions, pipeline contribution, program ROI, campaign attribution, customer acquisition/penetration and activity.
- Analyze and interpret trends by channels, tactics, content types, and personas and share actionable insights with senior marketing leadership and channel owners to maximize campaign performance.
- Detect root causes of changes in performance and effectively communicate these insights to stakeholders and marketing leadership including recommended actions for improvement.
REPORTING & DASHBOARDS
The team expert on creating, updating, and maintaining reports and dashboards leveraging information/data across various platforms and systems and using various tools like Pardot, Salesforce, Excel, and Power-BI.
Partner with Marketing Technology team to ensure data accuracy and flow between systems, as well as ensuring data governance practices are in place including de-duplication, clean-up, list uploads, and migrations.
Work with the Marketing Automation, Field, Marketing Ops and Digital and Demand Marketing team, to research, evaluate and implement new technologies that optimize processes.
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree or better, 5+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment creating reports and dashboards, and a proven track record of providing insights that drive marketing strategy
- Strong experience with marketing technology and associated reporting tools including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Power BI, Alteryx etc.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills – passionate about storytelling via data.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.