proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Java Developer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- BA or B.Sc. in Computer Science
- 5+ years in Java server development
- Experienced with Java features (streams, IO, collections, functional development)
- Experienced with RDBMS databases (MySQL an advantage)
- Strong understanding of Spring / Spring boot
- Experienced with JPA (Hibernate – advantage)
- Strong understanding of REST API
- Experience with streaming or messaging services (Kafka, RabbitMQ) -advantage
- Experienced with Docker/ Kubernetes – strong advantage
- Experienced with cloud vendors: AWS, GC or Azure – strong advantage
- A team player with strong inter-personal skills
- High code standards (formatting, naming, documentation)
- Strong familiarity with open source framework
- Opensource contributor
- Owns a technological Blog
- Experience with Golang
- Play a significant role in the design & development of the company’s software cloud solution
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Plan and meet each sprint’s goals and tasks assigned to you
- Be initiative and proactive
- Participate and contribute to the Pull Requests reviews of your team