Locations: Brno, Prague, Remote CZ
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Our IDE team is focusing on enhancing the front-end part of the current version of Codasip Studio – our unique product with the promising future/high potential and highly automated EDA toolset that allows our customers to create truly unique RISC-V processors, as well as the implementation of a new generation of Codasip Studio.
It is worth mentioning that our team is rather small (4 colleagues), so in order to pursue the goals in time, we are looking for an enthusiast who would bring the experience of close and smooth cooperation in a team, solid technical skills, progressive ideas, proactivity and open-mindedness (e.g. we are currently implementing Agile).
Once you are a part of the team, you would dip into:
- cooperation on enhancing the front-end part of the current version of Codasip Studio in the Eclipse environment (we would like to migrate from Eclipse once we are ready to move to a new generation of Codasip Studio);
- analysis and design of software solutions;
- proactive monitoring of new technologies and trends, cooperation on their implementation in the new generation of Codasip Studio.
The technologies we currently use:
- Java in the Eclipse IDE
To be a great fit for the team, you would need to possess:
- Java programming experience;
- good analytical thinking;
- proactive approach and willingness to learn new things;
- ability to look at a problem from multiple angles and find a solution in the context of the product;
- ability and willingness to communicate effectively with other team members;
- set of attitudes supporting an Agile working environment;
- intermediate level of English (we offer language courses in small groups).
In case you feel that Codasip would be the right working place for you, do not hesitate to contact us. It would be a pleasure to have a phone call or a personal meeting in the office. Please, kindly note that this position is based in R&D in Brno, Czech Republic and a fluent Czech language is required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.