Please note this role is only available for those already situated in and have the right to work in Czechia.
We believe Codasip is the most innovative processor solutions company. We take pride in designing and developing cutting-edge, high-performance, and energy-efficient CPU cores from scratch, and our own automated proprietary tools to fully customize them. We give our customers a unique competitive advantage by empowering their system-on-chip developers to build the most innovative products.
Our processor cores are based on the RISC-V open architecture. The potential for customizing RISC-V is unlocked with the Codasip Custom Compute approach: our unique architecture description language, CodAL, and the powerful automated processor design tool, Codasip Studio. These are at the heart of our unique and groundbreaking RISC-V processor solutions.
Complex technology requires a solid infrastructure to support it, which is why we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist to join our Infrastructure team led by Premek Vala.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring the stability, security, and performance of our Linux-based infrastructure. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a talented team of developers and engineers.
- Build, configure and administer Linux servers
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and ensure high availability
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and file systems
- Implement and maintain security measures to protect the infrastructure from potential threats
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Linux-related issues
- Automate routine tasks and processes to improve efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deploy software applications and updates
- Create and maintain documentation
- At least 2 years of experience in deploying, supporting, and designing Linux infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, KVM)
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible) and version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools (e.g. Zabbix)
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to communicate in Czech and English
What we’d love you to have:
- Certifications such as Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC)
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Professional development and training programs
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced industry
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
Founded in 2014, we’ve grown into a thriving and talented global community. Our IP engineering teams work from offices spread across Europe, including our first and largest design center in the beautiful city of Brno, Czechia. Across Europe, we already have design teams in Cambridge, Bristol, Munich, Villeneuve-Loubet, Barcelona, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Athens. The Codasip team is also based close to its customers, which means we have dedicated sales and application engineers in the USA, Japan, Korea, and China.
Codasip is a private company backed by well-funded EU grants. Our products are already making a real impact, with billions of devices already in the market powered by our processor IP and tools.
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.