Maternity cover (duration 12 months)
Summary / Role Purpose
The Senior Human Resource Generalist is responsible for providing human resources support to managers and employees in Greece.
This includes a wide range of HR topics and projects, such as Recruitment, Talent and Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Organizational effectiveness. This role will also drive human resource functional and operational excellence and process improvement in providing excellent internal customer support in all business units as required.
The Senior HR Generalist partners with the Country HR Manager for HR functional excellence and process improvement to deliver maximum value to the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with managers and staff to execute HR strategies and programs that enable the accomplishment of business objectives
- Acts as internal consultant to the business with a keen interest in understanding the business to better support leadership and provide thoughtful solutions
- Leads front-line, mid-level managers in the execution of key HR processes to include (but not limited to) employee relations, compensation, performance management, talent acquisition and talent development
- Coach and provide guidance to managers and employees on work-related issues, policy interpretation and creative conflict resolution
- Assures proper implementation of Human Resources policies, processes, tools and systems
- Researches and recommends continual improvement to current processes, policies and procedures
- Optimizes collaboration with regional and corporate Centers of Excellence resources to support managers and employees
- Leads local HR projects and participates in global HR projects
- Provides comprehensive employee relations support to management and employees to prevent and mediate conflicts, discipline and terminations. Can manage terminations and exits.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Responsible for employment contracts and supplements
- Management and administration of local benefits
- Liaise with Country HR Manager to ensure compliance with all labor regulations, security, and social obligations
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or any other related field
- 5 years of professional HR experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Greek employment and labor laws and HR best practices, concepts, and processes
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships, communicate effectively with all levels of employees and ability to foster teamwork within and across the site
- Self-directed with the ability to function autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic, international and matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to coach managers and employees
- Strong analytical skills to create and analyze reports
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Tech-Savvy & Proficiency in computer skills (MS-Suite, SharePoint, HRIS, etc.)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on mentality combined with can-do attitude
- Fluent in Greek and English (verbal and written)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant industry experience is a plus
- Working experience in a fast paced and multi-national environment
- Self-motived with demonstrated ability to function independently and as part of a team while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.