- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel word and power point.
- Relevant experience of at least 4 years
- HRIS experience (Knowledge of SuccessFactors is a plus)
- Possesses a thorough understanding of performance management systems
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and should be a result-oriented person
- Knowledge of organizational development programs and practices, such as team dynamics, staff engagement and retention, change management, communication styles, and staff and leadership development
- Knowledge and experience in conducting learning needs identification and analysis, Conceptualize, Design, develop and deliver effective training modules/programs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to diagnose root causes
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Develops training and development programs and objectives.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in line with fast-changing business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and make decisions under pressure.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Manage and resolve complex workplace and employee relations matters
- Coach and counsel management and staff on the performance management process.
- Consults with the business, senior leadership, and professional peers to identify learning/business gaps/problems and their causes.
- Collaborate with other HR team members, manage projects, or provide direction on HR related programs and practices
- Performance Appraisal & Policy Making
- Creating a positive winning Culture & improving Employee Engagement
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit openfive.com.