The Senior HR Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing large sets of HR data in order to provide insights and recommendations to the HR team and senior management independently or with other HR analysts across global HR team. The role will require a high level of technical expertise in data visualization and analysis, as well as a deep understanding of HR processes and policies.
- Act as a Tableau data visualization expert and develop strategic HR dashboards with other domain experts in cross-team projects that enables data informed decision for stakeholders
- Provide guidance, training plan and technical support to other analysts in HR team for Tableau skills development
- Translate business needs into technical data requirements and work with IT data platform engineers for data preparation
- Create trust and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new analytics features as a technical advocate
- Master’s degree in HR, Business, Statistics, CS or related field
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis, with a proven track record of delivering actionable business insights and recommendations
- Strong technical skills in data analysis tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Superset and SQL
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and creatively to solve complex business problems
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior analysts is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.