Secure-IC develops security solutions for electronic embedded systems and connected objects. We protect electronic embedded systems against attacks and guarantee an optimal security level at each stage of the design process.
Your role and responsibilities
As Senior Hardware design and verification Engineer for digital designs, you will participate in the conception and development of hardware IPs and subsystems for security and safety constrained designs such as:
- Cryptography algorithms;
- Hardware counter-measures;
- Alarm management.
Also, you will be involved in Secure-IC’s product lifecycle management steps as follow:
- Specification (including feasibility study and modeling);
- Design (detailed conception, architecture and coding);
- Verification (test bench and test vectors);
- Integration (hardware and support to software);
- Validation on FPGA board.
Education, Experience & Skills
- We are requiring an Engineer diploma in microelectronics or equivalent diploma level for this position;
- As Senior Engineer, a work experience up to 5 years is necessary;
- You are fluent in English to join a multicultural company;
- Your knowledge in FPGA or ASIC design flow and in HDL (VHDL, Verilog) is good, or excellent ;
- A good knowledge in embedded C could be a plus as well as a good practice of scripting (Python, TCL, sh) could be a plus;
- Finally, a first experience in project management could be also a plus.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.