- BE/B.Tech./MS/M.Tech.(Electronics or Electronics & Communication)
- At least 3 years of relative experience in embedded SW development role driving all areas of embedded system with history of successful in End to end product deliveries
- Very detailed knowledge of all layers in Linux based OS development (BSP, MW, kernel etc.)
- Good understanding of Hardware, schematics and communication protocols, must for I2C and SPI interfaces.
- Hands on in C, C++, Java programming skills with very good knowledge of architecture
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience in working with cross-site organizations is good to have
- Good team player with individual contributor capability
- Experience on Android middleware development will be added advantage.
- Experienced in handling SW product development end to end, starting from requirement, design, develop, validate and maintenance.
- Experience in Payment and Electronic ID applications using smart cards, Global Platform and Java card, will be added advantage
- Overall having very profound system knowledge to provide proposals , optimizations at system/product level
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.truechip.net.