Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge but with the ability to work flexibly, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story.
What you will be doing
As a technology company with ambitious expansion plans, we need people in our internal platform team to support software development, analog electronics design, business intelligence, data science and normal operational business systems.
What we need from you:
We use a broad variety of technology to address different parts of the business, including:
- Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence)
- RHEL workstations on AWS
- Git (GitLab)
- Flexible mindset
- CI/CD experience
- Shell-scripting or similar automation experience
- Experience in operational support
Even better if you have:
- Python coding
- Test automation experience
- Data engineering
- LDAP admin
- API integration experience
What we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.