Arteris enables engineering and design teams at the world’s most transformative brands to connect and integrate today’s system-on-chips (SoCs) that fuel modern innovation.
If you’ve held a smartphone, driven an electronic car, or powered up a smart TV, you’ve come in contact with what we do at Arteris. Here, the future is quite literally in your hands—and when it isn’t, chances are it is flying overhead in a drone, a satellite, or in the cloud at a datacenter!
As a Senior Design Verification Engineer at Arteris, you will work with an expert team to design and deliver interconnect & memory hierarchy solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated mobile, telecom, automotive, and consumer SoC designs. You will create designs in a powerful language that blends traditional RTL with leading-edge software to provide extremely configurable, testable, and high-quality solutions. You will go home at the end of the day amazed at all the places where your creations end up. You will have the opportunity to be part of a proven-successful startup, and to influence the development environment, architecture, verification, and everything in-between – you will no longer be stuck in a silo or just a cog in the machine. Your co-workers will be an experienced team of industry experts that love what they do.
- Advanced UVM based test bench development and debugging
- Defining, documenting, developing and executing RTL verification test/coverage at system level
- Performance verification and power-aware verification
- Triaging Regressions, Debugging RTL designs in Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Help improve and refine verification process, methodology, and metrics
- UVM expertise on complex SoC projects from test bench development to verification closure
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 10 or more years of design and verification experience and a plus in interconnect verification experience
- Strong RTL (Verilog) and UVM/C test bench debugging skills
- Experience integrating vendor provided VIPs for unit and system level verification
- Experience with Arm AMBA protocols
- Experience with Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor logic simulators
This opportunity involves high performance, low power designs on a highly visible project
- MS degree in EE, CS, or equivalent preferred. BS degree minimum.
Estimated Base Salary:
- $140,000 – $180,000 Annually
Arteris is a leading provider of system IP for the acceleration of system-on-chip (SoC) development across today’s electronic systems. Arteris network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and SoC integration automation technology enable higher product performance with lower power consumption and faster time to market, delivering better SoC economics so its customers can focus on dreaming up what comes next.
With over 250 employees with headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices around the globe, we are a catalyst for SoC innovation so companies ranging from startups to the biggest technology market leaders can effectively create new products with proven connectivity flexibility and ease. Learn more at arteris.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.