Website Silicon Creations
When you join Silicon Creations you will work closely with other highly experienced analog and mixed signal designers in Atlanta and our rapidly growing team in Poland. You will rely on your knowledge of how analog circuits function at the transistor level to contribute to the development and optimization of high-performance designs, and help maintain Silicon Creations’ position as a leading provider of PLLs, SerDes, and other high-speed data interfaces.
- 3 or more years of hands on transistor-level CMOS circuit design in PLLs and/or high-speed SerDes
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals
- Deep sub-micron design experience (CMOS 65nm or below)
- Analog front-end design for RX
- Equalization design – CTLE and/or DFE
- TX Serializer and Driver Design
- Signal integrity analysis
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis
- Design review and documentation
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation
- Ability to operate lab equipment such as J-BERT, high-speed scopes, etc
- Ability to provide customer support
- Fin-FET design experience
- Scripting using Perl, Python, or equivalent scripting language
- Master’s degree or PhD. in Electronics Engineering.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.