proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry, and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and play a leading role at Israel’s most promising startup. (By Globes – הסטארט-אפים המבטיחים של 2022 – גלובס (globes.co.il))
proteanTecs is looking for a Senior Creative Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of company brand design and identity across multiple teams and channels.
proteanTecs, a trail blazer in the field of advanced electronics deep data analytics, is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our rapidly growing marketing team to lead our design and brand identity worldwide. We are looking for candidates with strong marketing and art experience. The ideal candidate also has worked in tech, startups, media, or creative agency.
Join our team and play a leading role at one of the fastest growing Israeli deep tech startups.
- 4+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process.
- Must have experience in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint
- An online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns, printed collateral and strong graphic principles.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and design tasks and manage studio workflow
- Experience developing concepts, materials and website assets for new products
- Experience in Web design (banners, landing pages, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Adobe Premiere\After Effects and other video editing software – advantage
- Available to work in our Haifa office 3 days a week, 2 days remote. (Hybrid)
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn from feedback
- Great personality and social skills
- Multitasking ability
- High level of written and spoken English
- Your primary role involves working closely with both marketing and HR teams, delivering top-notch graphics for a variety of tasks, involving creative and graphic projects.
- Work with the HR department and collaborate with employee experience team to develop internal and external employer branding campaigns, hiring posts and internal collateral.
- Work with the marketing department and collaborate with sales teams to develop graphic materials and visual content.
- You are required to be precise in your concepts and ideas. Applying lessons learned and following brand guidelines.
- Innovate continually within a team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers and/or potential candidates.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, HR, PR, video, design and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize creative approaches.
- Create materials for both web and print, including mixed marketing collateral, presentations, infographics, and social media
- Design creative 3D designs branded structures for physical conferences – stands, kiosks, booths, showrooms.
- Build PowerPoint templates, and align them across the company, supporting multiple stakeholders including management in crafting visually stunning slides.
- Figma and HTML/CSS work involving website design and wireframes. – Advantage
- The is a full-time position, as a freelance contract.
- Will be reporting to the marketing director.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.