Here in CEVA, we are developing state-of-the-art AI processors, DSP and HW accelerators for ASIC projects in A.I, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations areas. The VLSI team is responsible for the planning and the implementation of AI processors, DSP cores and accelerators which are a part of many future products.
As part of this position, you will be a part of an experienced team in CAD, DevOps and Emulation.
You will work on a full state of the art VLSI infrastructure, taking full responsibility on the VLSI releases, automation process and Emulation activity.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer science from a leading institute
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience as CAD tool development
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- Experience deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Have a strong experience in managing distributed computing systems NoSQL, hadoop
- Expert understanding of Unix/Linux based operating systems
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting complex production issues
- Communication skills – clear status report both verbal in written
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.