The newly formed procurement function at Pragmatic owns the strategic development of the supply chain to enable the business’s ambitious growth plan, enhance our competitive edge, and deliver on our environmental commitments. We operate at the intersection of technology and strategy, ensuring that we have the right commercial relationships to meet Pragmatic’s mission to see our technology in 1 trillion smart items over the next decade.
We are dedicated to driving innovation and value through robust supplier partnerships with companies who share our values. We foster social and environmental responsibility in our partnerships and operate with unwavering honesty, integrity, and passion, fostering a culture of collaboration and mutual growth.
- Support the business to deliver objectives through sourcing and managing the right supplier partnerships to deliver maximum value.
- Use robust sourcing practices to evaluate supplier and technology options, awarding contracts based upon robust decision matrices.
- Contribute substantially to category areas which could span across line-side operations, materials, equipment, facilities and corporate services.
- Establish positive internal relationships with key stakeholders & develop an environment where procurement is at the forefront of commercial decisions.
- Apply proven commercial acumen to supplier strategies, negotiations and nomination and long-term relationship management.
- Implement Supplier Relationship Management across the category group the role is responsible for.
- Implement supplier performance metrics.
- Support the team in developing and implementing procurement policies, procedures, and controls to mitigate risks and maintain a strong governance framework.
- Manage contracts and suppliers in line with key performance indicators (KPIs) for the procurement function, track performance metrics, and prepare regular reports for the business.
- Identify areas for supplier improvement and development (cost, performance, relationship, technology, H&S, other) and implement corrective actions when needed.
- Manage the PO process through the P2P system in line with business policies.
Qualifications and training
- Degree or MCIPs qualification preferred but not essential
- In-house training – management, financial management, leadership, people development (desirable)
Skills and experience
- Commercial experience in high value complex supply chains / manufacturing organisations.
- Ability to operate within a newly formed purchasing environment and apply sound commercial knowledge to support the development of a best-in-class function.
- Experience managing day-to-day supplier performance and contracts.
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholder to develop strong, closely aligned relationships.
- Demonstrable commercial / negotiation skills; proven success in creating sourcing and negotiation strategies.
- Confident in managing contract negotiations alongside inhouse and external legal teams.
- Capable of working in both an independent capacity and comfortable in small dynamic teams.
- History of building internal and external relationships and interaction with management at all levels.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing, high tech, innovative organisation.
- Objective, analytical and a clear and persuasive communicator with a positive and enthusiastic outlook.
- Capable of seeing the “big picture” in defining sourcing strategies, encompassing relations, quality, cost, service and integrity.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.