We are looking for a Senior Applications Engineer/Manager to lead our customer applications engineering initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Customer and applications support.
- Evangelize our products and technologies to customers and partners.
- Serve as an interface between customers and internal development team.
- Be involved in product and strategy definition.
- Pre-sale and post-sale technical support:
- Hands-on customer demos and presentations.
- Support of customer evaluations.
- Debug and resolve problems reported by customers.
- Create technical marketing materials, including white papers, application notes, video tutorials, website, etc.
- Attend and present at industry trade shows and conferences.
- Manage our University collaboration programs.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions and industry landscape.
At Diakopto, we all wear many “hats” and do not have bureaucratic, hierarchical, political, and departmental barriers. We are a lean bunch of professionals who can work independently and collaborate as a team, complementing each other’s unique expertise and abilities. We welcome and encourage new ideas, creative brainstorming and revolutionary approaches.
This position is a highly visible role with the opportunity to work directly with our CEO and senior executives, as well as with some of the most innovative companies in the semiconductor industry.
- BS, MS, or PhD in electrical engineering, physics, or computer science.
- 5+ years of recent experience in the semiconductor or EDA industry.
- Technical expertise in, and familiarity with, one or more of the following areas:
- Circuit design and layout (analog, custom digital, RF);
- IC design flow, EDA concepts and methodologies;
- Parasitic extraction and physical verification.
- Customer and/or application support.
- Ability to understand and analyze customers’ engineering challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Fluency with scripting and Linux environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications and presentations skills.
- Willingness to travel, and ability to work on-site with customers without supervision.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit diakopto.com.